VSS Virtual Secretarial
Services™ have existing long term contracts in place (already allocated) but we anticipate a busy period ahead, especially in the lead up to Easter '18, therefore we need to hear from you
if you are a self employed Transcriptionist (UK resident only) available to
general transcription and you meet the basic criteria set out
below. Whether you are an experienced Transcriptionist struggling to find new assignments or whether you are just starting out as a V.A and need a steady income and a reliable workflow, contact us today - we would like to hear from you.
This will only ever be transcription that is
deemed to be of a non-confidential nature and provided on an 'ad hoc basis'
only. No customer details will ever be divulged, all completed
transcription will be returned to directly to us for checking and we liaise directly with the customer.
- UK Resident;
- Strictly Self Employed - evidence of self employment status must be provided;
- Minimum 2 yrs transcription experience, typing speed of 90 w.p.m preferred;
- Fast Broadband connection, personal e-mail account;
- Your own transcription software, pedal and headset;
- Ability to use initiative, be flexible and often work to a strict deadline.
a copy of your C.V. and please supply at least two references. Unless you meet the
basic criteria and follow these simple instructions, your application
will immediately become void.
Further information and the necessary paperwork
regarding legalities, rate of pay etc., will be released to successful
only after all formalities have been completed.
- Previous applicants need not apply;
you have not been contacted within 10 days, your application has been
unsuccessful. No further correspondence will be entered into in this
- Only applications from UK residents who are self employed will be considered.
- Applications online only; telephone calls and fax line are screened, unsolicited postal applications are not accepted.